We Happy Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hejerala(legion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hejerala

hejerala(legion) Empty
PostSubject: hejerala(legion)   hejerala(legion) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello, I am a somewhat new to ogame but I have played other games like grepolis and tribal wars on a pretty good level and I am a fast learner. Im currently rank 629 and try to be as active as possible so if there is need for help or cooperation I am always at the ready, I am online pretty much all day except when I have to sleep, obviously I am no watching the ogame screen all day but i check it every 5 minutes even if i know im still unable to construct something new I check it for alliance messages.

I am a rather social player and enjoy talking with alliance mates and even more to learn from more experienced players. I wish to join your alliance because my current alliance pretty much joined yours and I met people that guided me and helped me so i wish to return the favor and for that i would like to be on the same alliance.

Thank you,
Hector
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

hejerala(legion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hejerala(legion)   hejerala(legion) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 am

You can apply ingame. i will accept you as so as i see it.
Back to top Go down

hejerala(legion)
Page 1 of 1